This month we launched our second installment of the Fire Referendum Report! 2018 was our first and we’re excited to launch the second. It’s so important for us to understand the how and why ballot measures pass or fail.
With the year coming to an end, it’s important to start looking into what fire service ballot measures we might see in 2022. Planning and preparation are key to getting fire referendums passed.
Top News Stories:
- For first time ever, Minnesota determines a firefighter was killed in the line of duty…by cancer
- After ballot defeat, Colorado’s second largest county has no plan to sustain ambulance service
- After starting in public service 30 years ago as a volunteer firefighter, Beachwood mayor-elect Justin Berns sees dream come true
- Norfolk firefighter is first in the state to win cancer coverage under new law
- Congress appropriates $3.3 billion for wildland fire
- #ElectionCentral: Firefighters Union Endorses Moore for Mayor
- Cleveland to buy shuttered high school, convert it into training facility for police, fire, EMS
- Florida Prohibits Firefighter Vaccine Mandates; DeSantis: ‘No one should lose their job because of COVID jabs.’
- POTUS Signs Two Bills with Aid for Fire Service